Found this mess on a job at the weekend sitting squashed under a sheet of plywood in an attic after being called out to replace faulty outdoor lighting! If you look closely you will see broken cable and burn marks. It was only a matter of time before the inevitable happened! And another electrician had walked away from it because the attic was cluttered! Don’t let this happen to you!
Call a registered electrician to solve any dodgy/faulty wiring issues you may have.
Call Robin today on 0861998865 or check out http://www.brightsparxelectricalservices.com if you have any problems.